New EU payment regulation and the role of alternative finance.
Navigating legislation in the agri-food industry is a complex process. And the introduction of the Unfair Trading Practices (UTP) regulation in Europe adds another layer that businesses must carefully consider.
The regulation has wide-reaching implications for farmers and SMEs across Europe and beyond, and acting now has become of vital importance.
To maintain a healthy cash flow, companies of all sizes need to assess this legislation’s impact on alternative financing programs like supplier finance and how this could affect both buyers and suppliers in the food supply chain.
In this whitepaper, our experts comprehensively break down the effect that the legislation will have on businesses, supply chains, and consumers by analyzing the introduction of recent legislation and similar regulations worldwide.
What you will learn
Download this white paper to:
- Better understand the aims of UTP regulations
- Get a comprehensive understanding of UTP and its similarities to existing legislation
- Broaden your knowledge of the UTP and its effects on your business
- Understand the implications of non-compliance
- Assist with planning and evaluation of existing programs