Effective May 25, 2018
Taulia and our third party partners, such as our advertising and analytics partners, use various technologies to collect information, such as cookies.
What types of technologies do we use?
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you wish to disable cookies, or if you wish to browse our websites privately/anonymously/incognito, your web browser can be configured to do this.
We use clear gifs to better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customer’s Personal Information.
Our integrated third party service providers use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
As is true of most websites, we use third party tracking-utility partners to gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click stream data.
We use this information to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Social Media Features and Widgets
To enable you to select the data protection settings for your visits to our website that best suit your requirements, we give you the option below of adjusting your preferences with respect to the categories strictly necessary, for functionality, for statistics and analytics, social media cookies and Marketing Cookies.
- Where strictly necessary. These cookies and other technologies are essential in order to enable the Services to provide the feature you have requested, such as remembering you have logged in.
- For functionality. These cookies and similar technologies remember choices you make such as language or search parameters. We use these cookies to provide you with an experience more appropriate with your selections and to make your use of the Services more tailored.
- For statistics and analytics. These cookies and similar technologies collect information on how users interact with the Services and enable us to improve how the Services operate. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how visitors arrive at and browse our products and websites to identify areas for improvement such as navigation, user experience, and marketing campaigns.
- Social media cookies. These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our websites or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social media site. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities.
- Marketing Cookies. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits These are cookies used to help companies understand how users interact with their websites, and sometimes to provide targeted ads. We do not use any marketing cookies.
How can you opt-out?
Updates to this Notice
This Cookies & Tracking Notice may be updated from time to time. If we make any changes, we will notify you by revising the “effective starting” date at the top of this notice.