Join Dennis Dai and Ali Ansari as they talk with Mike Hewitt for The Working Capital Forum’s “Reporting SCF under the latest IASB rules”.
In May 2023, the IASB published their Supplier Finance Arrangements, an update to SCF disclosure rules that aims to address market pressures that have been mounting over recent years.
This webinar will provide you with what companies need to know about the new IASB rules and an outline of the actions they should take to prepare.
What you will learn:
- Understand IASB’s new SCF disclosure rules, including reasons for the introduction of new SCF disclosure rules by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
- A detailed understanding of disclosure requirements with a breakdown of the specific information companies are now required to disclose regarding SCF, including terms, amounts, due dates, and more.
- How the IASB updates compare to the updated FASB Rules, with a focus on the additional complexity introduced by the IASB.
- Implementation timelines, including when the new rules come into effect and the transitional reliefs provided to companies for compliance.
- How technology, particularly SCF platforms, can assist companies in complying with the disclosure rules efficiently and effectively.