Join Alex Debbink, Alex Fredericks, Mike Hewitt, and Ali Ansari for this The Working Capital Forum for practical insight on how you should be reporting your supply chain finance programs under the new FASB regulations.
This webinar will provide you with expert advice on how to navigate the changes to regulatory standards and the effect it will have on your business.
The new disclosure rules affect your whole finance function, so understanding the changes and how to implement them is paramount to staying compliant.
What you will learn:
- New disclosure requirements
- Key accounting questions, such as classifications of debt
- Updates to relevant guidance from regulatory bodies
- A full understanding of the FASB timelines and implementation practical assistance
- How to communicate between different finance teams