The business case for e-invoicing is impressive enough. Most companies see their cost per invoice reduce by over 50% once e-invoicing is up and running.
However, the company-wide gains that come from supply chain financing can take your initial business case based on e-invoicing, and multiply it by 5000% in some cases.
- The shared services shift from function, to process, to service, and how e-invoicing and SCF support this shift
- Best practices to set up e-invoicing in readiness for SCF
- Timing around e-invoicing and SCF so you can secure a 12 or 18 month ROI
- Which approach to start with – e-invoicing first or SCF, and answers to common FAQs
- The corporate-wide impact of injecting liquidity back into the supply chain