Supply Chain Finance Summit, April 26th, 2022
We are proud to present Taulia’s Ali Ansari, Director, Global Supply Chain and Payables Solutions, will be speaking on a panel at this year’s Supply Chain Finance summit!
Supply chain finance continues to accelerate, with global volumes growing by nearly 50% from the pre-pandemic period and utilisation also increasing dramatically. It is expanding faster than ever for new business as well as existing. Corporates are now fast-tracking their decision-making when it comes to approving supply chain finance programmes.
Join us at the “Technology developments with impact on SCF” panel!
The global pandemic has taught us that better connectivity between buyers, suppliers and funding providers is essential if the supply chains of the future are to be resilient and well-funded. In this session, we hear how banks, fintechs and corporates are building these digital connections – and get a glimpse of what the future might hold.
- What is technology bringing to supply chain finance?
- Aligning banks and fintechs – the major developments of last year
- Who are the new lenders for corporates and what is their market penetration and scale?
- Do fintechs’ collaborations with banks deliver real opportunity? If so, how?
- Getting into the long tail through advanced digitalisation
Date: April 26th, 2022
Time: 16:40 – 17:25 BST